Friday, March 4, 2011

Just Getting Started

Gotta hate starting a new blog, never know what to start it out with. I'm a recently graduated student of OSU with a degree in Management Information Systems current getting by working as a Customer Service Manager at Wal-Mart until my lease is up and I can find a job actually related to computers. I'm always trying to find a hobby to keep my entertained and I'm hoping that the strategy in playing and the time collecting and painting for Warhammer will be enjoyable for a decent amount of time.

I tried to get into Warhammer about 6 months ago, when I was still in in school, but I didn't have the time for it. Now that I'm out and working more often I can afford it and have time for it. I chose Wood Elves to make my first army. I haven't gotten to play yet, and honestly only have about 500 points, but I hope I can learn to play them well and enjoy myself.

Everything is still a work in progress, but I've started painting my Glade Guard and Glade Riders. Going into Alternate Realities when I have the time to find other players and might occasionally buy a box from them, but I usually go through ebay. It's cheaper.

1 comment:

Measi said...

Great painting work! My husband and I recently got into Warhammer too (we're both focused on 40K at the moment) and have been painting. Your progress is a lot further than ours is.